Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Death risk predictors among peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis patients: A preliminary comparison.Am J Kidney Dis. 1995; 26: 220-228
- Simple nutritional indicators as independent predictors of mortality in hemodialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 1998; 31: 997-1006
- Determinants of albumin concentration in hemodialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 1997; 29: 658-668
- The urea reduction ratio and serum albumin concentration as predictors of mortality in patients undergoing hemodialysis.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 1001-1006
- Factors causing malnutrition in patients with chronic uremia.Am J Kidney Dis. 1999; 33: 176179
- Effect of energy intake on nutritional status in maintenance hemodialysis patients.Kidney Int. 1989; 35: 704-711
- Interdialytic weight gain and nutritional parameters in chronic hemodialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 1995; 25: 579-583
- Pathogenesis and treatment of malnutrition in maintenance dialysis.in: Rose, BD UpToDate. Wellsley, MASept 1, 2000
- Nutrition in end stage renal disease.Kidney Int. 1996; 50: 343-357