Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Summary.in: Lohr KN Medicare: A Strategy for Quality Assurance. National Academy Press, Washington, DC1990: 3-4
- Measuring, managing, and improving the quality of end stage renal disease care.Am J Kidney Dis. 1994; 24: 235-246
- Data collection.in: Carey RG Lloyd RC Measuring Quality Improvement in Healthcare. A Guide to Statistical Process Control Applications. Quality Resources, New York, NY1995: 11
External Quality Review of Dialysis Facilities. A call for greater accountability. Office of the Inspector General, DHHS, OEI-01-00050, June 2000 (Available at http://www.dhhs.gov/progorg/oei)
- Did the Senate hearing on the ESRD program provide a balanced perspective?.Contemp Dial Nephrol. 2000; 21: 50-53
- Patient's view of dialysis care: Development of a taxonomy and rating of importance of different aspects of care.Am J Kidney Dis. 1997; 30: 793-801
- Dialysis patient ratings of the quality of medical care.Am J Kidney Dis. 1998; 32: 284-289
- Patient assessment of quality of care in a chronic peritoneal dialysis facility.Am J Kidney Dis. 2000; 35: 638-643
- Disease management improves ESRD patient satisfaction and quality of life.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2000; 11: 238A
- Using patient surveys for CQI.in: Carey RG Lloyd RC Measuring Quality Improvement in Healthcare. A Guide to Statistical Process Control Applications. Quality Resources, New York, NY1995: 165-182
- Prevalence, recognition, and implications of mental impairment among hemodialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 1997; 30: 4149
- Renal rehabilitation: Obstacles, progress and prospects for the future.Am J Kidney Dis. 2000; 35: S141-S147
- A review of health-related quality-of-life measures used in end stage renal disease.Clin Ther. 1996; 18: 887-938
- Formal literature review of quality of life instruments used in end stage renal disease.Am J Kidney Dis. 2000; 36: 327-336
- SF-36 Health Survey Manual and Interpretation Guide. Health Institute, Boston, MA1993
- Health Institute, Boston, MA1994 SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User's Manual. ed 2.
- Kidney disease quality of life (KDQOL) instrument.Qual Life Res. 1994; 3: 329-338
- A diseasespecific questionnaire for assessing quality of life in patients on hemodialysis.Nephron. 1992; 60: 302-306
- The validity and relative precision of MOS short- and long-form health status scales and Dartmouth COOP charts.Med Care. 1992; 30: MS253-265
- Development, testing and use of the Sickness Impact Profile.in: Walker SR Rosser RM Quality of Life Assessment: Key Issues in the 1990s. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands1993: 95-110
- Hemodialysis patient-assessed functional health status predicts continued survival, hospitalization and dialysis-attendance compliance.Am J Kidney Dis. 1997; 30: 204-212
- Fresenius Medical Care North America, Boston, MA1998 (Reference No. 98-01-16,(memorandum)) SF-36 and Mortality. CQI Memorandum.
- Predictors of poor outcome in chronic dialysis patients.The Netherlands Cooperative Study on the adequacy of dialysis. Am J Kidney Dis. 2000; 35: 69-79
- The new dialysis version of the Dartmouth Coop Educational System: Effectiveness in improving health status and quality of life.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2000; 11: 246A
- Survival in he modialysis patients: The role of depression.J Am Soc Nephrol. 1993; 3: 12-27
- Physical functioning and health related quality of life changes with exercise training in hemodialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 2000; 35: 482-492
- Low functioning hemodialysis patients improve with exercise training.Am J Kidney Dis. 2000; 36: 600-608
- Peak oxygen consumption is correlated with self reported physical functioning in hemodialysis patients.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2000; 11 (astr): 224A