Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Understanding patient-centered care in the context of total quality management and continuous quality improvement.The Joint Commission journal on Quality Improvement. 1994; 20: 152-161
- Physician's assessment of functional health status and well being: The patient's perspective.Arch Intern Med. 1995; 155: 309-314
- Improving patient functional status: A randomized trial of computer-generated resource and management suggestions.Abstract presented at the American Federation of Clinical Research. 1991;
- Monitoring dialysis patient's health status.Am J Kidney Dis. 1994; 24: 267-279
- Biopsychosocial aspects of long-term survival on end-stage renal failure therapy.Psychol Med. 1989; 19: 945-954
- A model for patient participation in quality of life measurement to improve rehabilitation outcomes.Nephrol News Issues. 1999; 13: 33-37
- SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User's Manual. Health Assessment Lab, Boston, MA1994