Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Improving chronic illness care: translating evidence into action.Health Aff. 2001; 20: 64-78
- Chronic disease management: what will it take to improve care for chronic illness?.Eff Clin Pract. 1998; 1: 2-4
- Effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors on the progression of nondiabetic renal disease: a meta-analysis of randomized trials. Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme Inhibition and Progressive Renal Disease Study Group.Ann Intern Med. 1997; 127: 337-345
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and progression of nondiabetic renal disease. A meta-analysis of patient-level data.Ann Intern Med. 2001; 135 (Erratum in Ann Intern Med. 2002;137(4):299): 73-87
- The effect of a lower target blood pressure on the progression of kidney disease: long-term follow-up of the modification of diet in renal disease study.Ann Intern Med. 2005; 142: 342-351
National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse. DCCT and EDIC: the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial and follow-up study. Available at: http://diabetes.niddk.nih.gov/dm/pubs/control/. Accessed January 2, 2013.
Fox S. The social life of health information, 2011. Pew Internet and American Life Project. Available at: http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2011/Social-Life-of-Health-Info.aspx. Accessed January 2, 2013.
Fox S. Peer-to-peer healthcare. Pew Internet and American Life Project. Available at: http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2011/P2PHealthcare.aspx. Accessed January 2, 2013.
- Cybercitizen Health U.S. 2012: U.S. Consumer Market Trends.Manhattan Research, New York, NY2012
Fox S, Duggan M. Mobile health 2012. Pew Internet and American Life Project. Available at: http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2012/Mobile-Health.aspx. Accessed January 2, 2013.
Brenner J. Social networking. Pew Internet and American Life Project. Available at: http://pewinternet.org/Commentary/2012/March/Pew-Internet-Social-Networking-full-detail.aspx. Accessed January 15, 2013.
- Taking the Pulse U.S. 2012 U.S. Physician Market Trends.Manhattan Research, New York, NY2012
- Physicians who use social media and other internet-based communication technologies.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2012; 19: 960-964
Modahl M, Tompsett L, Moorhead T. Doctors, patients and social media. QuantiaMD Web. Available at: http://www.quantiamd.com/q-qcp/DoctorsPatientSocialMedia.pdf. Accessed January 2, 2013.
Taking the pulse nurses infographic. Manhattan Research. Available at: http://manhattanresearch.com/Infographic-Images/data-snapshot-taking-the-pulse-nurses-image. Published July 2012. Accessed January 2, 2013.
Which social media networks and websites do nurses report that they currently use? iHealthBeat. Available at: http://www.ihealthbeat.org/data-points/2011/which-social-media-networks-and-websites-do-nurses-report-that-they-currently-use.aspx#ixzz2GvTdKd1E. Accessed January 2, 2013.
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Available at: https://www.section508.gov/index.cfm?fuseAction=1998Amend. Accessed January 16, 2013.
Smith A. Government online. Pew Internet and American Life Project. Available at: http://pewinternet.org/Reports/2010/Government-Online.aspx. Accessed January 15, 2013.
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.