Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Exploring the reasons for the tiny percentage of patients on home hemodialysis.Nephrol Nurs J. 2013; 40 (quiz 49): 43-48
- Perceived information needs, problems, or concerns among patients with stage 4 chronic kidney disease.Nephrol Nurs J. 2010; 37: 143-148
- Coping with the CKD epidemic: the promise of multidisciplinary team-based care.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2005; 20: 10-12
- Optimal referral is early referral.Perit Dial Int. 2009; 29: S128-S131
- Effects of multidisciplinary models of care for adult pre dialysis patients with chronic kidney disease: a systematic review.Int J Evid Based Healthc. 2012; 10: 53-59
- Partners in care: patient empowerment through shared decision making.Nephrol Nurs J. 2013; 40: 153-157
- Teaching self-management: New Conditions emphasize patient participation in care. In: How to make the new Conditions for Coverage work in your dialysis clinic.Nephrology News & Issues. 2009; 6: 36-41
- The Missouri Kidney Program's patient education program: a 12-year retrospective analysis.Nephrol News Issues. 2008; 22 (48-52, 54): 44-45
- The rationale, implementation, and effect of the Medicare CKD education benefit.Am J Kidney Dis. 2011; 57: 381-386
National Kidney Foundation. Strategic Plan 2013-2018. Available at: http://www.kidney.org/about/strategic_plan/2013. Accessed May 23, 2014.
- Chronic kidney disease awareness, prevalence, and trends among U.S. adults, 1999-2000.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2005; 16: 180-188
- Satisfaction with renal replacement therapy and education: the American Association of Kidney Patients Survey.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011; 6: 605-612
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. Patient's assessment of their satisfaction with therapy and the impact of the therapy on their lives.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 1: 1191-1196
- Managing the personal side of health: how patient expertise differs from the expertise of clinicians.J Med Internet Res. 2011; 13: e62
- Patient perceptions and experiences of ESRD care: quality and satisfaction.Am J Kidney Dis. 2013; 61: 366-367
- Effects of multidisciplinary case management in patients with chronic renal insufficiency.Am J Med. 1998; 105: 464-471
- Educational interventions in kidney disease care: a systematic review of randomized trials.Am J Kidney Dis. 2008; 51: 933-951
- Education of patients with chronic kidney disease at the interface of primary care providers and nephrologists.Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2013; 20: 370-378
- Focusing on health literacy might help us cross the quality chasm.Am J Kidney Dis. 2009; 53: 730-732
- Health literacy: emerging evidence and application in kidney disease care.Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2013; 20: 311-319
- Health literacy skills of kidney transplant recipients.Prog Transplant. 2009; 19: 25-34
- Perspectives on the new kidney disease education benefit: early awareness, race and kidney transplant access in a USRDS study.Am J Transplant. 2012; 12: 1017-1023
Fed Regist. 2009: 74(226): 2003.
- Costs and benefits of improving renal failure treatment—where do we go?.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2006; 21: 2049-2052
- Kidney disease education one year after the Medicare Improvement of Patients and Providers Ace: a survey of US nephrology practices.Am J Kidney Dis. 2012; 59: 892-894
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.