Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chronic kidney disease in the United States, 2021.US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA2021
- US renal data system 2020 annual data report: epidemiology of kidney disease in the United States.Am J Kidney Dis. 2021; 77: A7-A8
- Projecting ESRD incidence and prevalence in the United States through 2030.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2019; 30: 127-135
- Originas of the medicare kidney disease entitlement: the Social Security Amendment of 1972.in: Hanna K.E. Biomedical Politics. National Academies Press (U.S.), Washington, DC1991: 176-182
- Kidney-related research in the United States: a position statement from the national kidney foundation and the American Society of Nephrology.Am J Kidney Dis. 2021; 78: 161-167
- H.R. 34-21st century cures act. H.R. 34-114th congress 2015-2016.Accessed October 15, 2021)
- Symptom burden, depression, and quality of life in chronic and end-stage kidney disease.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 4: 1057-1064
- Research priorities for kidney-related research-an agenda to advance kidney care: a position statement from the national kidney foundation.Am J Kidney Dis. 2021; 79: 141-152
- A path forward for kidney research. Joint ASN-NIDDK Webinar: perspective on the state of NIDDK kidney research and workforce pipeline.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avMVRKL_D(Accessed May 7, 2021)Date: February 4, 2021
- A unifying approach for GFR estimation: recommendations of the NKF-ASN task force on reassessing the inclusion of race in diagnosing kidney disease.Am J Kidney Dis. 2021; 79: 268-288
- New creatinine- and cystatin C-based equations to estimate GFR without race.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 1737-1749
- The national institute of diabetes, digestive and kidney disease. National Kidney Disease Education Program.https://Www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/community-health-outreach/information-clearinghouses/nkdep(Accessed October 15, 2021)Date: 2019
- Chronic Kidney Disease Surveillance System—United states.2021Accessed October 19, 2021)
- Effects of treatment on morbidity in hypertension. Results in patients with diastolic blood pressures averaging 115 through 129 mm hg.JAMA. 1967; 202: 1028-1034
- Effects of treatment on morbidity in hypertension. III. Influence of age, diastolic pressure, and prior cardiovascular disease; further analysis of side effects.Circulation. 1972; 45: 991-1004
- The national high blood pressure education program: a description of its utility as a generic program model.Health Educ Q. 1984; 11: 225-242
- National heart, lung, and blood institute strategic visioning: setting an agenda together for the NHLBI of 2025.Am J Public Health. 2015; 105: e25-e28
- Decline in cardiovascular mortality: possible causes and implications.Circ Res. 2017; 120: 366-380
- Global, regional, and national burden of chronic kidney disease, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the global burden of disease study 2017.Lancet. 2020; 395: 709-733
American Association of Medical Colleges. https://Www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/interactive-data/active-physicians-who-are-international-medical-graduates-imgs-specialty-2017. Accessed August 20, 2021.
- Updated 2021.)Accessed October 21, 2021.) (
Financial Disclosures: R.M. is employed by the American Society of Nephrology, and H.K. is a consultant for Astra Zeneca and Bayer Pharmaceuticals and a past president of the National Kidney Foundation.