Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Advancing American kidney health: A Presidential Document by the Executive Office of the President on 7/15/2019. E.O. 13879 of Jul 10, 2019.Fed Regist. 2019; 15159: 33817-33819
- Medical program; specialty care models to improve quality of care and reduce expenditures.https//wwww.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/09/29/2020-20907/medicare-program-specialty-care-models-to-improve-quality-of-care-and-reduce-expendituresDate: 2020Date accessed: May 13, 2021
Medicare Program; End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, Payment for Renal Dialysis Services Furnished to Individuals With Acute Kidney Injury, End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program, and End-Stage Renal Disease Treatment Choices Model; 86 Fed. Reg. 61874, 61874-62026. November 8, 2021.
- Statement by Kidney Care Partners on The ESRD Treatment Choices (ETC) Model.https://kidneycarepartners.com/press/statement-by-kidney-care-partners-on-the-esrd-treatment-choices-etc-model/Date accessed: May 14, 2021
- Ensuring the Equitable Advancement of American kidney health—the need to account for socioeconomic disparities in the ESRD treatment choices model.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2021; 32: 265-267
- Socioeconomic Factors and Racial and Ethnic differences in the Initiation of home dialysis.Kidney Med. 2020; 2: 105-115
- Social determinants of health and Race disparities in kidney transplant.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2021; 16: 262-274
- Association of the Comprehensive end stage renal disease care model with Medicare payments and quality of care for beneficiaries with end stage renal disease.JAMA Intern Med. 2020; 180: 852-860
- Global and Professional Direct Contracting (GPDC) Model.https://innovation.cms.gov/innovation-models/gpdc-modelDate accessed: May 17, 2021
- Kidney Care Choices (KCC) Model.https://innovation.cms.gov/innovation-models/kidney-care-choices-kcc-modelDate accessed: May 17, 2021
- Measuring patient Activation as part of kidney disease policy: are We there yet?.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020; 31: 1435-1443
Financial Disclosure: J.G. is employed by and a stock owner of DaVita, Inc, and is in the Board of Directors of Nephrosant, Inc. B.B. owns DaVita stock. T.K. is employed by Fresenius Medical Care North America and by InterWell Health and owns stock in both organizations.
The statements contained in this document are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of CMS. The authors assume responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this document.